|Filing Surveys & Plats
Prop. Line Adjustments
Daniel P. Boldt, P.L.S., Wasco County Surveyor
The Wasco County Surveyor's Office duties include:
- Reviewing, filing, and indexing all surveys, land division plats, and condominium plats performed in Wasco County;
- Restoring and maintaining records of all Public Land Survey Systems (PLSS) corners;
- Providing survey research services to the public, county departments, and local jurisdictions.
The Wasco County Surveyor's Office provides the following mandated services:
- Protecting the public by reviewing surveys filed by land surveyors, then filing and indexing them into the public survey records;
- Maintaining those public survey records;
- Protecting the public by reviewing all land divisions (property line adjustment, partition, subdivision, and condominium plats);
- Restoring lost and obliterated Public Land Survey Systems corners, and maintaining the records of restored corners;
- Providing research, in-house and on-line, of survey records;
- Providing survey support to county departments and local governments as requested;
- Providing survey expertise to the citizens of Wasco County who may have survey-related problems and questions.